Motion Graphics

MOTION GRAPHICS PIECES

Here are the motion graphics pieces that I have done for my portfolio: a Hot topic commercial, a Spirit Halloween commercial, a Target commercial, a Barnes & Noble commercial and a Macys commercial.

Hot Topic Commercial

this piece was mdae using a combination of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Audition.

This is my Target piece

For the Target commercial I wanted to keep it in a monochromatic color scheme(red with its tints and shades) to keep with the logo colors. This target piece is my first piece in my portfolio.

This is my Macys piece

The macy's piece is the simplest but hardest piece I create.

Barnes & Noble piece

I created this piece from a graphic design piece that I made for it.

Spirit Halloween

I used a combination of Photoshop, After Effects, illustrator and Audio Audition. I set every in 3D space so it took a long time to render.

Hot Topic Commercial(shortened)

This is a shorted version of my Hot Topic commercial where I cut it in half and tweek the camera a little. I had to go back into Audio Audition to use the song in the club.